Audit & Assurance
Self Managed Superannuation Funds (SMSF) Audit
Holistic Accounting and Taxation Services is a boutique accounting practice specialising in Self-Managed Superannuation Fund (SMSF) Audits and Accounting Compliance solutions. We are ASIC registered, qualified and experienced to manage your Self- Managed Superannuation Fund (SMSF) Audits.
In the recent days SIS Act and SIS Regulations are modified from time to time, we keep up to date with all the changes to the Act and Regulations. By specialising we offer a service that is well researched and subject to Quality Assurance controls by our Professional Accounting body. All the work is covered by professional indemnity insurance.
As the registered SMSF auditor regime is scheduled to commence from 1 July 2013, ASIC will manage the SMSF auditor registrations and as a condition of registration the SMSF auditors will be required to comply with APES 110 Code of Ethics for Professional Accountants.
Auditor independence is vital for the integrity of the SMSF industry. Our SMSF Audit is conducted totally without self-interest, self-review, advocacy, familiarity and intimidation threat to independence.
We are efficiently offering SMSF auditing services to associate accountants & financial planners. Our services offer a convenient way to:
- Seek independent SMSF audits for their clients
- Reduce their burden and headache
- We offer a premium auditing service and our auditing process is simple and easy.
- Quickly and efficiently request and process a large number of SMSF clients;
- We offer our services onsite and offsite as per your convenient; and
- We maintain proper compliance standards under the ATO & ASIC guidelines.
Our SMSF audit fee is very competitive, we are value conscious and constantly seek to minimise the cost of our services, without compromising on compliance. We remain focused on our clients, their needs and service excellence.
Trust Account Audit
We provide professional, cost effective, timely and comprehensive Trust Account auditing services.
We can attend your office, or you can provide us with all the relevant documentation to conduct the audit.
We provide Trust Account audits for a range of clients including:
- Accountants, Financial Planners, Solicitors, Lawyers and Barristers
- Travel Agents
- Not for Profit organisations including clubs, societies, schools & religious institutions
- Real Estate Agents
If you have any questions or if I can be of any further assistance please feel free to contact us.